Liv Sin (featuring former Sister Sin vocalist Liv Jagrell) unveil ‘Blood Moon Fever’ video18th May 2019 0 By John Deaux
“‘Blood Moon Fever’ is a catchy and heavy melody driven song that will make you wanna both headbang and dance! The single represents a new beginning, about leaving old stuff behind you and go out in the world as a reborn creature. We thought that the concept suited well with a new album on its way, which might sound a bit different from the first one. Some of our sinners out there might be surprised by the sound of this one where our producer Emil Nödtveidts influence really shines through. Prepare to get this tune spinning in your head for a long time to come!” – Liv Sin, 2019
Following on from the acclaimed ‘Follow Me’ album, Swedish quintet Liv Sin, led by the unmistakeable vocals of Liv Jagrell (Sister Sin), the band return with the powerful and hard-hitting album ‘Burning Sermons’. Channelling their love of classic heavy metal with a bruising modern edge, ‘Burning Sermons’ is a riff-heavy collection; showcasing the band’s innate ability to match melody with aggressive metal with ease. Jagrell is in particularly fine form throughout, with a voice equally capable of capturing your heart as it is knocking buildings to the ground!
Produced by Emil Nödtveidt (Deathstars) in Black Syndicate studio, Liv comments on their decision to work with Emil; ‘We wanted to explore a more modern sound with some synthesizers on this album. I think that this album might surprise a lot of our fans. I have known Emil for many years, so it was really fun to reconnect. The first moment he sent us his ideas of our demos I was delirious!’
Burning Sermons will be released September 6, 2019.
LIV SIN AT A GLANCE
– Liv Sin is the former vocalist of the band Sister Sin who toured around the world as headliners and also with bands such as Slayer, King Diamond, Motörhead, Doro, W.A.S.P and U.D.O
– The upcoming album ‘Burning Sermons’ is produced by Emil Nödtveidt (Deathstars)
– The upcoming single ‘Hope Begins To Fade’ featuring Soilwork singer Björn “Speed” Strid.
– The band is currently planning their upcoming European tour and is confirmed for major festivals such as Sabaton Open Air and Skogsröjet.
– Their acclaimed debut album (2017) was co-produced by legendary German metal musicians Stefan Kaufmann (ex. U.D.O. & ex. Accept) and Fitty Wienhold (ex. U.D.O.) and contained featuring artists such as Schmier from Destruction and Jyrki 69 of The 69 Eyes.
How useful was this post?
Click on a thumb to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
About the author
Some say Yank My Doodle, It’s A Dandy! is a biographical movie based on John. Some have even said that his favorite artist is Chesney Hawke! All we really know is he sleeps inside out and his hair tastes like candy floss.